Do you fit the programme?
Check out below:
The BioMedical Design Fellowship Programme admits 16 fellows each year from fields like (but not limited to) medicine, biosciences, engineering, business, academics with relevant experience from the healthcare industry, design, architecture and IT.
Danish candidates with a bachelor degree need min. 5 years of working experience after graduation.
Candidates with a master degree need min. 3 years of working experience.
Ph.D. and research work/post doc-work count as work experience.
Candidates with a Ph.D. need min. 1 year of post doc or research (or other work) experience.
Danish MD’s need to have finished KBU and second year resident.
Please notice! If you are from a non-European country you need a PhD to obtain a work- and study permit to be able to take part in this programme.
Furthermore you need 2 or more of the below requirements:
- Documented experience from the health sector and/or with health innovation projects
- Documented experience with innovation projects in other disciplines or entrepreneurial experiences
- To be ready to dive into extrovert activities and to present you work in public
- To be curious about discovering concrete needs and work with them analytically and practically
- A leave of absence from your job (if you have one) or the possibility to spend 10 months of you life getting new skills.
You will be selected based on your experience, passion, and drive, as well as your potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.